SOLD! Thanks for the overwhelming response on this.
Imperial Duke (black) @ $170. This is still for sale. Thanks for the many offers and sorry I was out of the country....
Imperial Duke (black) @ $170. This is still for sale. Thanks for the many offers and sorry I was out of the country....
Real demin fans know this is a brand that they won't wanna miss out on!
Really Heavy Demin!! and although it's size 30, it's really tight for me.. almost a 27-28.. i have to squeeze to get into this... very unseasoned and under ultised. The back pocket stitching is awesome!
Self edge is carrying it at USD270 here
You experts should know how much is this actually worth.
Offical website @ http://www.imperial.st/
I'm 1.78 - 1.8m tall. so the self-shots should give u a good idea of the jeans length. Sms me @ 98419846.

No comments:
Post a Comment