Hence I'm selling it at a very discounted price of $50 ("experts" would know how pricey Swear Londons are), EURO SIZE 43. Please sms me at 98419846.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
FOR SALE: Swear London Red Sneakers (UNUSED)
I have this pair of swear london that I never wore. Definately brand new as you can tell from the sole etc. Only thing is after storing it for a while the white parts are a bit spotty and yellow (nothing a bit of cleaning cannot solve) - Please see photos for honest details. ;)
Hence I'm selling it at a very discounted price of $50 ("experts" would know how pricey Swear Londons are), EURO SIZE 43. Please sms me at 98419846.



Hence I'm selling it at a very discounted price of $50 ("experts" would know how pricey Swear Londons are), EURO SIZE 43. Please sms me at 98419846.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment